Customer Success Manager
canada Head Office
At Inovatec, the Customer Success Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain, grow, and ensure Inovatec customers’ overall satisfaction. The Customer Success Manager will meet bi-weekly, in person or over the phone, with their Customers to ensure that they are happy and get the most out of their Inovatec Product(s).
The Inovatec Customer Success Manager is very knowledgeable about Inovatec Products and works closely with all Inovatec departments to ensure that the Customer’s needs are being met. The Customer Success Manager should be highly technical and have an extensive Customer Service background and an understanding of the processes and procedures that drive the modern software company.
- Organize and lead bi-weekly update meetings with the Customers in their portfolio
- Form strong relationships with individuals at various levels of the Customer’s organization, including the top-level decision-makers, to ensure that Inovatec is talking to the right people at the correct times
- Work closely with Inovatec Support, Training, Project Management and Implementation to ensure that Customer needs are met
- Escalate to Management where needed if their client’s needs are not being met
- Ensure that Customers have the knowledge they need to get what they need and more out of Inovatec Products – coordinate training with the Training team where needed
- Get to know the Customer’s key initiatives and ensure that Inovatec Products are meeting their needs
- Pass along product enhancement leads to Sales
- Review Support Tickets to ensure that the Customer’s issues are being handled with the appropriate care.
- Review bug tickets to ensure that the business’s impact is adequately considered and ensure that the correct level of priority is being afforded to them
- Onboard new Customers from the end of the sales process and work with Project Managers and Implementation Consultants to ensure a smooth implementation and onboarding experience
- Pull reports and monitor key indicators to ensure the success of our relationships
- Possess a complete understanding of the metrics that drive the business and how to influence them.
- Maintain the “Client Review Scorecard” and accurately present the health of the relationships in their portfolio.
- Coordinate semi-annual NPS and client health surveys and ensure customer participation.
- Ensure that all of their clients are happy with Inovatec and its products
- 2+ years of Customer Success Management or a similar role
- 4+ years of Customer Service experience, preferably for Technology companies
- Experience working for a software company preferred
- Excellent phone, email skills and deskside etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in tracking and documenting issues via a helpdesk system
- Proven ability to investigate and analyze information to derive solutions to problems
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Experience working with Salesforce, Zendesk or Jira preferred.
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelor degree or certificate in computer-related discipline or the equivalent technical experience