canada Head Office
We’re looking for a Network Engineer to join our team where you will implement and support the organization’s network infrastructure. This role is a key member of the Infrastructure team and is the primary person responsible for designing, managing, modifying, and monitoring our network infrastructure while working closely with our IT and Security teams to ensure compliance.
You are able to think like a customer, make sound decisions, overcome hurdles, follow through on commitments, have a thirst for learning, and bring a positive attitude while working in a team environment.
- Network and system design, installation, configuration, and user support.
- Resolve escalated incidents and problems by various teams, customers, and system alerts.
- Participate in day-to-day operations and maintenance of our network infrastructure.
- Lead change in processes and technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness of the network and network administration.
Technical Skills Required
- Deep understanding and experience in managing and configuring physical and virtual firewalls, routers, VPN, WIFI, and LAN/WAN/VLAN connectivity.
- Strong knowledge and experience with cyber security compliance controls.
- Deep understanding of Cloud and Enterprise Network infrastructure, including designing, upgrading and patching, performance tuning, monitoring, alerting, and disaster recovery.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform, networking and related services.
- Strong understanding of access management, administration, and application support.
Non-Technical Skills Required
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through.
- Effective at leading technical projects and collaborating with team members to achieve successful outcomes.
- Analytical problem-solving and process oriented, with a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
- Creating and updating the internal procedures, ensuring that design documentation, procedures, knowledge base articles are up to date.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related
- 7+ year’s experience building, troubleshooting, IT systems and Network Infrastructure in an enterprise environment, with incident response experience.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in providing excellent technical support
- Certification: CCNA (200-301)