serbia Head Office
Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Inovatec doo is looking for an experienced and highly analytical ProdOps Administrator.
We are looking for a ProdOps Administrator to join our Product Operations Team. As a member of the team you are responsible for executing Inovatec product deployments and for day-to-day operations, maintenance and configuration of cloud hosted applications while proactively monitoring these systems for issues. The ProdOps Administrator handles the lifecycle for incidences, problems and systems changes.
- Resolve daily incidents and problems escalated by various teams and system alerts
- Deployment of .net applications, system configurations and security settings
- Participate in managing cloud infrastructure and system administration and work with teams to identify and repair issues on an as-needed basis
- Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Ensure hosting environments meet requirements and conform to best practices configuration and security practices
- Prioritize requests from operations, development and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy
- Recommend new technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness to the team
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Deep technical experience of common database technologies, such as SQL Database/Server and Web app development, .Net development, Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Strong understanding of modern DevOps and deployment automation practices.
- Understanding of infrastructure architecture, including public and private cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, including performing backups, upgrading and patching, performance tuning, monitoring, alerting, deployments, and disaster recovery.
- Understanding of access management, administration, and application support.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud platform (Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate is an asset)
- Experience with automation/configuration management (is an asset)
- Creating the knowledge article on deployment and troubleshooting.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related
- Three to five years of related work experience, including experience with these technologies: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure DevOps, Octopus, Terraform, Network firewalls, PowerShell, .Net, PagerDuty, New Relic, Jira, Confluence, Office 365, Teams, Sharepoint, Visio.
- Integration: JSON, XML, REST, SOAP
- Platforms: Windows Server
- 3+ years of production application support and incident response experience within a cloud hosted platform
- 3+ years of implementing and maintaining SQL servers
- 3+ years of setting up and deploying software packages to cloud systems.
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Belgrade
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun
- Great working atmosphere
Working location: Belgrade
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter.