serbia Head Office
You will be facilitating and guiding multiple scrum teams through the scrum processes and organizing and facilitating all scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily Scrums, sprint review/demo, sprint retrospective, backlog grooming. You will be highly passionate about the agile environment and its values with the duty to delivery the software with high level of quality.
It’s in you to assist teams in their implementation of Agile/Scrum methodologies and best practices. You know the value of helping remove road blocks, tracking key performance metrics and making them visible to the teams and the wider organization.
You will also collaborate with the other scrum masters to share best practices for applying agile at Inovatec and help issues that affect multiple teams for additional management focus.
- Guiding and coaching the team in agile best practices including self-organization and cross-functionality
- Removing impediments for the team or directing impediments to appropriate owners for quick resolution
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, and stand-up meetings
- Supporting techniques for effective Product Backlog management
- Identifying, managing and helping mitigate project issues and risks
- Providing perspective to the team and keeps team focused on critical deliverables and tasks
- Enacting change & continuous improvement to increase the productivity of the team and quality of deliverables
- Promoting and personally demonstrating the Company’s core values when dealing with employees, clients and other business stakeholders
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a Scrum Master role for a software development team
- Experience in conducting and facilitating all scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily Scrum, sprint review/demo, sprint retrospective, backlog grooming).
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Experience working with multiple scrum teams.
- Collaborative approach to decision-making on teams
- Being able to manage clear communication channels with managers and the team to ensure effective communication to mitigate any issues upon team delivery.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence and knowledge of how to use the agile management tools in these systems.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis on technical problems and come up with solutions
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
Nice to have
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience with software development
- Experience in introducing Agile to mature software development teams
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Belgrade or Kragujevac
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
Working location: Belgrade or Kragujevac
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter by December 19th.